Trinity United Methodist Church
Monday, May 20, 2013
Love. Serve. Grow.
1. Which Portion of Wonderful Wednesday do you attend?
66 People took the Wonderful Wednesday Survey
69 % Attend Dinner
39% Attend a Program for Adults
12% Attend Youth Programming
28% Attend Children Programming
27% Attend Music Programming
17% Attend None of the Wonderful Wednesday activities mentioned.
2. Why do you or Why do you NOT attend Wonderful Wednesdays?
*Most people attend Wonderful Wednesday for the fellowship, dining, and personal growth opportunities.
*The people that do not attend Wonderful Wednesday don't because they are either unable or are not interested in programs offered and have requested a more in-depth bible study program or classes geared to families with children.
3. Rate each aspect of Wonderful Wednesdays according to how you think that area is contributing to a nurturing midweek opportunity:
*A majority of people believe Prayer Shawl Group Exceeds their Expectations.
*A majority of people believe the following opportunities Meet their Expectations:
Day/Time Wonderful Wednesday's meet
Meals (coordination & menu)
*Most suggested improvements for Wonderful Wednesdays include:
-Publicize curriculum and classes for all the programming so people know what is available and there is not any confusion as to what is being studied each night.
-Provide an In-depth Bible Study or Gender specific Bible Studies as a new program for Adults to provide more diversity for their age group.
-Better age separation in Children's classes.
4. Rate each group's programming according to how you think it contributes to providing a connection to God through music:
*A majority of people believed that the Adult Chancel & Adult Bell choir Meets their expectations or Exceeds their Expectations.
*A majority of people believed that children's choirs Meet their Expectations.
*The Most suggested Improvements for Wonderful Wednesday Music ministries were:
-Children and Youth choirs performances need be planned more in advance and more frequently.
-Children's hand bells were greatly missed this year and would like to see them reinstated.
-Wish there was a way around Bells practicing so late in the evening but understands the tight scheduled evening.
5. Would you like there to be a Worshipopportunity offered on Wonderful Wednesdays?
*A slight majority of people did not want a worship service offered on Wonderful Wednesdays but the slight minority of people that did want a worship service wanted a monthly worship service offered.
6. Do you like the current Wonderful Wednesday 5:30 meal time and 6:15 program times?
79% said yes.
21% said no
*Most Suggested reasons for not liking the current schedule was
-it's difficult for them to get here on time if they work far away.
-bell choir gets out too late
*Most Suggested reason for liking the current schedule was
-it's good for getting home and in bed on time for work/school schedule the next day
7. Do you like the Wonderful Wednesday Menu: 1 main dish, 2 vegetables, Salad, & Dessert?
4% said they didn't have an opinion either way
*Most Suggested Improvements for Wonderful Wednesday Menu:
Add a salad bar whenever possible
Please hold people accountable to menu and food quality
8. Do you want the groups cooking to be on a rotational schedule in order to raise funds?
89% said Yes
11% said No
9. Do you think the current meal cost is reasonable? $5.00 Adult $3.00 Children $2.50 Hot Dog
95% said yes
5 % said no
10. Do you think there should be a family Maximum Cost?
67% said yes
33% said no
*Most suggested price is a $20 family maximum